The annual job fair is scheduled to kick off December 30th in Broome County.
The Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce hosts its annual Project Homecoming Job and Career Fair at Oakdale Mall from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Chamber has been hosting this event for decades in hopes of bringing together job seekers who might return to town for vacations with local businesses looking to fill positions.
There are more than two dozen companies and agencies on board this year ranging from healthcare manufacturing to high-tech and finance.
Again this year, Profile Packs are being handed out to all job seekers with a focus on encouraging junior and senior high school job seekers to attend the job fair.
Attendees are encouraged to bring several copies of their resume and the Chamber will scan each one to create an online database that companies participating in the job fair can access after the event.
Job fairs are coordinated by the Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce in September and December.
The Chamber lists them among the confirmed participating companies as of 12/13/21:
2. Amrex Chemical Company Co., Inc.
3. Bates Troy
4. Prom Tioga manpower
5. Century 21 Spara Real Estate Services
6. Children’s House
7. Community Options New York, Inc.
8. D&R Technical Solutions, Inc.
9. Dimon & Bacorn Co of Binghamton
10. Express Recruitment Solutions
11. Good Shepherd Communities
12. HCA (Helping to Celebrate Abilities)
13. Lourdes Hospital
15. Maine Indole Central School District
14. Tioga Downs Casino Resort
16. Macintosh Labs
17. Mirabito Energy Products and Convenience Stores
18. New York State Department of Corrections
19. Domestic plumbers and pipe stiffeners 112
22. Susquehanna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
23. Willow Run Food
24. Trivium Packaging
25. United Health Services
26. United Methodist Homes
27. US Army
28. Savings and Credit Union visions
29. WBNG-TV & Binghamton CW
30. Weitsman Shredding, LLC
31. Willow Run Food
Business that brings people to Okdal Shopping Mall
Read more: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
Read more: Here are 50 ways you can improve your lifestyle working from home